The Stooges tell their three sons (also the Stooges) about the time they had jobs as moving men assigned to the haunted Smorgasbord Castle. All goes well until a clanking suit of armor inhabited by the ghost of Sir Tom (voiced by Phil Arnold) instructs the Stooges to leave him be. Shemp, Larry and Moe all take turns trying to move Tom but he spooks the Stooges away.
- Moe Howard as Moe / Moe Jr.
- Shemp Howard as Shemp / Shemp Jr.
- Larry Fine as Larry / Larry Jr.
- Phil Arnold as Sir Tom
- Jules White as Red Skeleton
- Shemp Howard this was the second posthumous release of Shemp Howard following his death on November 22, 1955.