The Stooges run a tailor shop that is about to be repossessed by the Skin and Flint Finance Corporation. When the Boys hear about a big reward for fugitive bank robber 'Terry "Slippery Fingers" Hargan' (Harold Brauer), they think that catching him might end their financial woes. Hargan conveniently ducks into their shop as the officer enters and leaves a suit with a safe combination in its pocket. After his girlfriend (Virginia Hunter) fails to retrieve the combination, Hargan returns with his henchmen, and a wild mêlée follows. The Stooges miss out on the reward but wind up with the crook's bankroll to pay off their debts.
- Director Jules White provided the radio voice for the "News Flash" report.
- It would Later be remade in 1953 as Rip, Sew and Stitch using old footage from Sing A Song Of Six Pants.
- Moe Howard as Moe
- Larry Fine as Larry
- Shemp Howard as Shemp
- Jules White as Radio announcer
- Harold Brauer as Terry Hargen
- Phil Arnold as Customer
- Cy Schindell as Henchman
- Bing Connolly as Henchman