The Stooges are stage hands who also have small parts in the production of "The Bride Wore Spurs." They quickly get on the bad side of their producer, B. K. Doaks (Emil Sitka).
First, they fail to prevent famous critic Nick Barker (Ned Glass) from sneaking into the audience. Then Shemp accidentally adds a pot holder into a cake they bake as a prop. During the play, the Stooges (portraying southern gentlemen) and the rest of the cast spit up feathers during what was supposed to be a serious scene.
In a reversal of fortunes, Barker thinks it is a hilarious satire and the boys are redeemed.
- Moe Howard as Moe
- Shemp Howard as Shemp
- Larry Fine as Larry
- Emil Sitka as B. K. Doaks
- Christine McIntyre as Janie Belle
- Nanette Bordeaux as Lula Belle
- Blackie Whiteford as Stage hand
- Judy Malcolm as Brunette showgirl
- Mildred Olsen as Blonde showgirl
- Danny Lewis as Shorter actor
- Brian O'Hara as Taller actor
- Ned Glass as Nick Barker